Posgrados > MTI double degree > FAQ´s
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What are the requirements to start on a master’s degree program in the Virtual University?
Please find the admission requirements following this link: requirements for admission
For further information, please contact the User Service Center of the Virtual University: http://www.ruv.itesm.mx/atencionuv
2. Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate of Studies and Professional License are required for postgraduate programs at the Virtual University. What if I do not have the above mentioned documents yet because they are still being processed?
If your University has not provided you with your Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate of Studies or Professional License because they are still being processed, you must ask the School Department of your University for an official letter stating that you completed the bachelor program and that your degree, certificate of studies and professional license are being processed; additionally, the letter must mention the estimated date when such documents will be submitted to the Department of School Services of the Virtual University. You must also submit a commitment letter addressed to the director of School Services of the Virtual University specifying that these documents are being processed and stating your commitment to submit those documents as required on the date set forth (specify month and year); this letter must be signed by the student. For more detail on this documents and the rest please revise the Step 4 in the Admission Process menu.
3. Where must I submit the documents for admission?
“MSIT/MATI Double Degree Program”
Universidad Virtual, Tecnológico de Monterrey
Address: Av. Eugenio Garza Sada, 2501, Col. Tecnológico
Edificio CEDES (Semisótano 1 - Oficinas 1015)
Monterrey, Nuevo León, México; 64849
Phone1: +52  8358 2000 Ext. 6891.
Phone2: +52  8155 2597.
Toll free: 01 800 439 3939
Fax: +52  8328 4027.
4. Once I have submitted all of the documents for admission into a postgraduate program of the Virtual University, what’s next?
Thank you for sending in all of your documents. You will receive an e-mail from the Department of School Services specifying whether you were admitted or not. In case you were admitted, you will be sent full step-by-step information for enrollment.
5. Does SEP hold all studies pursued at the Tecnológico de Monterrey valid? If so, what is the registration number?
Studies pursued at Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey are valid throughout Mexico, pursuant to Presidential Decree dated on July 14, 1952, published in the Federal Official Gazette on September 12, 1952, and Agreement No. 3438 issued by the Ministry of Public Education on February 28, 1974 and published in the Federal Official Gazette on March 5, 1974.
6. Where can I get further information?
All Virtual University students shall abide by the academic regulations and the general regulations for students of School Services. You are encouraged to go over its contents.